Saturday, April 18, 2009

Simei DBSS - my first attempt at queueing for a flat

I spent the entire day queuing up for the Simei DBSS. Mr. Jang and I knew that people were already queuing up since yesterday but we didn't expect the crowd to be this big. By the time we got there at around 11.30am, our queue no. was 500 plus. The procedures were really quite confusing with the staff dishing out contradicting instructions. And then it was a long, long wait. At around 7 plus, the staff just announced that we should come back tomorrow. Argh! In the meantime, the good units were all being taken up! I wonder if it's worth going back tomorrow.

Sigh. It's my first time queuing up for a flat and already I'm thinking that it's quite a hassle. But then, it's part and parcel of the Singaporean life, hein?

No comments: