Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fantasy and reality

Fantasy: Haoxiang sent me pics of her month-old daughter today. So cute! Also saw photos of her in France where she's staying with her husband. Both of them are living a simple yet 幸福 life! Ooh! And those photos made me miss France so much! Argh. If only I'm working and staying there too! I can go to the louvre or eiffel tower everyday. Just for fun!

Reality: Mr Jang and I went to meet a photographer for our wedding. I quite like his work although the price is slightly out of our budget. We're thinking of not doing professional videography and spend the money on photography instead. The package comes with a fine arts coffee table book, which is quite different from what I see from the standard packages. Can click with the photographer and his wife too, so most probably going for this fella (he does film photography too). And well, we really hope to settle one more item cos the date is drawing nearer!

No comments: