Saturday, March 19, 2011

陪著你走 - 盧冠廷

An all time favourite dedicated to hubs Mr. Jang who is still working hard in the office at 1.30am.

One of my childhood friends put up the modern edition on FB today, but I found the original version. The lyrics of the song is written by the singer's wife. I shall translate it to English, keeping the gist of the song. :)


陪著你走 - 盧冠廷 (I will walk with you)
曲︰盧冠廷
詞︰唐書琛
編︰CHRIS BABIDA

誰說 時間片刻變陳舊
(who says that time will quickly become the past)
全為我分秒亦停留
(the seconds and minutes will stop for me)
因我 身邊有你緊握我的手
(because I have you beside me holding my hand)

這份愛 誰說永不會長壽
(who says this love will never last)
陪著你一生到白頭
(I will be with you for a lifetime till we grow old)
都能 把心中星星閃得通透
(we can still make the stars in our hearts shine brightly)

陪著你走 一生一世也不分
(I will walk with you and we will never be apart)
天天編出兩雙足印 過千山過千海
(we will create two pairs of footsteps everyday and cross thousands of mountains and seas)
如果 走到這世界邊端
(if we reach the end of the world)
我倆已是無力前行 
(and we are both unable to walk any further)
跟我一起飛去
(please fly away together with me)
請你伴我同路去
(please keep me company along this journey)


2 comments:

G said...

Thanks for the translation! My gf loves this song and I would love to learn it for her one day so this helps me a lot to understand it much better (I'm a non-HKer). The words are as beautiful as it sounds. Many thanks

Anonymous said...

Wow. I barely found out some translation of this song after so many years. I don't speak any Cantonese :c